Insurance Sales Producer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Howard Hanna Insurance Services provides a one-stop shop for all things insurance, with options for home, auto, umbrella, life, and business and commercial.
- We are expanding and have openings for top performing Sales Producers to join our award winning sales team. With our insurance agency’s extensive customer care work, and our amazing products and services, we are excited with the opportunity to maintain our momentum and continue to gain market share.
- As insurance sales producers continue to drive growth to our locations we never loose sight of our commitment to put “the client” at the center of our attention.
- If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, email your application now so we can contact you to learn more.
- Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
- Base compensation, highly competitive commission structure and bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Generating insurance quotes
- Outstanding at relationship building
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and coachable
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Career minded vision
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectation.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license. A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Driven and goal-oriented individual
- Equipped with great listening and closing skills.
To apply please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.