Location: Williamsville, NY
1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. is a licensed mortgage banker serving Upstate NY for over 30 years. We are the family owned mortgage banking entity of Howard Hanna Real Estate, the third largest Real Estate company in the US. Consistently ranked as a top tier mortgage company with having been identified as one of the Best Companies to Work for and as a Top Mortgage Employer in the Northeast.
Job Summary: To work directly with the President and assist in various tasks/projects. The position requires high level organizational talents, multi-tasking abilities, along with the ability to correlate data with project analyst type expertise. Compliance/ NMLS experience a plus. The role requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. The capacity to work independently and to thrive in changing, fast paced, peak performance environment will be pivotal to candidate’s success. Experience in the Mortgage industry is a plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include but are not limited to the following;
- Effective communication and regular interaction with both internal and external stakeholders/vendors
- Ascertains the nature and priority of incoming phone calls and emails; accurately records messages, and transfers calls / responds to emails as necessary.
- Communicates in person and through correspondence with President’s contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
- Composes and types correspondence; creates presentations, organizational charts; meeting minutes
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements.
- Creates organizational processes.
- prioritizes, and summarizes the content of incoming materials, information, special requests, and meetings.
- Updating input relating to company databases, compile reports (internal, investors, compliance related)
- Involvement in preparation for regular audits and investor requests
- Third Party Service Provider Interactions
- Takes initiative on projects; appropriately researches matters as directed by the President.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must have previous experience in a high level support role, with proven clerical, organizational, statistical, project management and administrative skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize, take initiative, and be flexible to changing situations.
- Highly Proficient with Excel; including pivot tables
- As well as, demonstrate proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to approach projects with creativity and intellectual stimulation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and operate with discretion in relation to private and confidential business matters.
- Must possess good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Embrace our Vision – Practice Daily.
- Living the Values- individually and as a leader daily: All are expected to operate consistently with “in bounds” behavior – encourage a learning culture.
- To understand and promote with each team member the culture and methodology of Delivering the Home Loan Experience™; each team member & stakeholder to understand and practice their role in DTHLE on consistent basis.
- Interact regularly with stakeholders and business partners to ensure Raving Fan Report™ with agreed outcomes.
Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and reasonable by management.
As a member of the 1stPriority team you must demonstrate professional behavior, function as part of team, be punctual, dependable, adhere to company policies and procedures and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. By signing this job description, you hereby acknowledge that you fully understand the requirements of the position and will be accountable for same.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.