Insurance Sales Agent
Location: Rochester, NY
Howard Hanna Insurance Services provides a one-stop shop for all things insurance, with options for home, auto, umbrella, life, and business and commercial.
- We are continuing to expand and are looking for experienced top performing Insurance Agents to join our team as trusted advisors.
- No lead generation is required or expected – we bring the opportunity to our team - everyday.
- As insurance sales agents to drive growth to our locations we never loose sight of our commitment to put “the client” at the center of our attention.
- Using innovative technology and data to help with the quoting and sales process – helping our real estate clients get the best coverage for their needs.
- The position is supported by licensed agent assistants and a fully licensed CSR team.
- You must be able to positively contribute to the Company culture; relate to clients, real estate agents, lenders and title agents on multiple platforms – by internet, phone, video and email.
- If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, email your application now so we can contact you to learn more.
- Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
- Base compensation, highly competitive uncapped commission and bonus opportunities, including renewal opportunities
- Flexible paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Quoting multiple lines of insurance using both comparative rating and carrier direct
- Providing quotes to prospective clients to secure homeowners insurance in addition to other lines of insurance.
- Engage in ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, managers, loan officers and real estate peers
- Currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license
- Experience quoting multiple lines of insurance and knowledge of carrier underwriting is a plus
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and coachable
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up; exceeding current and prospective client expectations
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Closing skills
- Confident, goal oriented self-starter who works well independently but who also has strong collaboration skills
To apply please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org