Quality Assurance Auditor
Location: Buffalo, NY
Responsible for timely and accurate submissions of all Mortgage loans into Underwriting. The objectives include ensuring the Lender’s on-going adherence to consumer compliance regulations, performing duties relative to the mortgage loan portfolio, and performing procedures necessary to improve efficiency and accountability.
- Conducts audits and full file reviews per established guidelines; analyzes data and documentation to confirm loan meets originator, agency, and investor guidelines.
- Reviews the loan application and all disclosures for accuracy and compliance, analyzes and calculates income, debt, credit history and other factors such as divorce decrees, child support orders, flood certificates, and any other necessary or pertinent documentation ultimately preparing the application loan file for submittal to Underwriting, either internal or external.
- Confirms loans meet regulatory requirements through current knowledge of mortgage and compliance laws and regulations.
- Monitors mortgage loan quality efforts to ensure compliance with company policies and investor requirements.
- Monitors the accuracy of loan files and data integrity prior to funding, ensuring accurate and complete files flow from application to closing.
- Reports deficiencies to management in a timely manner.
- Reviews each loan in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner, including reviewing for accurate entry of loan application information into the loan origination system and other software or online systems.
- Utilizes checklists to organize, request, and prepare all essential documentation for the mortgage loan file.
- Submits files to Underwriting upon receipt of income and assets such that an underwriting decision can be made.
- Prepares and sends files to the Processor when guidelines are not met by the Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Inputs proper loan information into the system for processing, ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policy and /or loan program guidelines.
- Uses the Notes section in LOS and Processor screen in loan origination system each time a file is accessed or handled to accurately note progress of file.
- Meets crucial deadlines.
- Understands and adheres to regulations and mandatory compliance guidelines and attends training as required.
- Assists Underwriting by supplying documentation necessary to complete any loan denial.
- Maintains pipeline reports and notifies management of status as needed.
- Understands and performs the requirements of the banks SAFE Act policy and procedures.
- Responsibilities may include training others and being a subject matter expert.
- Responsible for projects and other duties assigned by Management.
To apply please send resumes to: MichelleSwaciak@1stprioritymortgage.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.