Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Buffalo, NY
OVERVIEW: Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is looking to add a talented Graphic Designer to the marketing team. The ideal candidate is a champion multi-tasker who loves solving problems within tight deadlines, has great creative instincts, pays attention to details and has excellent customer service skills.
Reporting to the Howard Hanna Creative Director, this candidate must be a hardworking, talented creative, communicating ideas and bringing design solutions to life which adhere to our marketing strategies and business goals.
Also tracking workflow through department, collaborating with creative leader, other designers, marketing, sales team and management. Meeting with agents, working with various vendors and possessing printing knowledge. Copywriting and illustration skills a plus.
- Develop creative concepts for print and online marketing initiatives including newspaper, magazine, collateral design, web, presentations.
- When necessary, review junior designer’s work to ensure high quality.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment.
- Manage multiple design projects from concept through completion, generating fresh concepts, and ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Extremely organized, managing internal systems with file preparation and storage with photography, illustration and info graphics.
- Work directly with Sales Associates to guide the development and implementation of their personal marketing materials.
- Communicate with marketing vendors and internal support departments as required.
- Ensure quality and brand standards are met across all deliverables, while staying on deadline and within compliance guidelines
- College degree in Art/Design or related field
- At least 3 years of Marketing/Communications experience
- Experience working with sales teams desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch organization and project management skills
- A strong layout and typography skill set with expert knowledge and daily use of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and a strong portfolio to demonstrate those things
- Advanced presentation design skills utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.