Location: Chesterland, OH
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Sales Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial and advertising support to the branch office and sales agents. Office Location: 12668 Chillicothe Rd., Chesterland, OH 44026.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes and maintains accurate records of all real estate transactions, as required by the state and according to Howard Hanna Real Estate Services policies. Accurately reports information to the Office Manager, as well as the Accounting Department.
- Collects, types and processes advertisements for newspapers and television (Showcase of Homes) in conjunction with the Marketing department.
- Orders installation and removal of signs, as well as maintains office sign inventory.
- Accurately maintains the Lock Box inventory and logs.
- Performs general secretarial duties (typing, filing, etc.) for the office manager and sales agents.
- Processes checks for funds involved in real estate transactions.
- Processes documents for new agents, including dues, board fees and applications.
- Updates real estate transactional data into computer system.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors.
- Requests service when machines need to be repaired; orders office supplies as needed; maintains office in a neat, orderly and attractive manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable;
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.
To apply please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.