Howard Hanna Settlement Officer
Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Satisfactorily close transaction for agents, buyers and sellers in accordance with instructions contained in the Purchase Agreement and instructions provided by lender, if applicable.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Review buyers/sellers documents prior to execution.
- Prepare and review “Estimate” HUD 1 statement.
- Discuss (via phone) loan conditions, disbursement information, etc. with buyers, seller, agents, lenders, etc.
- Follow up with investor for additional loan requirements, if any.
- Confirm that all loan conditions have been satisfied and secure lender’s approval to transfer title, as applicable.
- Contact agents, buyers, sellers, etc. to confirm title transfer.
- Prepare “Final” HUD 1 statement and issue all disbursement checks.
- Verify that all funds have been secured and transaction is in BALANCE prior to releasing final statements and checks.
- Oversee activities of Settlement Coordinator and assist, if necessary.
- Authorize disbursement for “hold” funds (i.e. final water, taxes, repairs, etc.)
- Follow up on “hold signature” items as requested.
- Assist department in maintaining a “current” work flow status.
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.