Regional Marketing Manager
Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
The Regional Manager of Marketing will bring his/her marketing and business experience to a rapidly growing department. You will be working closely with executives and department heads of Howard Hanna, and will be responsible for creative marketing strategies in order to solve problems and achieve goals. Under direction of the CMO and state president, the Regional Manager of Marketing will provide leadership and direction to staff on marketing initiatives.
- Manage the development, communication, and implementation of marketing campaigns and activities including web, print media, email, advertising, and social media.
- Acts as a creative director, working with a team of graphic designers and a marketing coordinator in maintaining brand integrity through visually compelling campaigns.
- Collaborate with market leaders to develop strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and/or competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with other regional marketing directors to establish or develop useful campaigns and other marketing strategies and brand standards.
- Utilize competitive analysis in order to develop and implement strategies that differentiates our company in the marketplace on a regional (statewide) and/or local level.
- Works closely with media vendors and sales reps in order to secure strategic advertising plans, negotiating media contracts, and media buys for product and brand placement.
- Collaborate on creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
- Provides quality control over concepts and projects.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Play an integral role in leading brand awareness efforts in every aspect of marketing.
- Must be comfortable with occasional travel for conferences, major events or award ceremonies.
- Supervise a marketing team of 2-4 employees.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- S./B.A Business Administration / Marketing
- 3+ years’ Marketing, Financial and General Business Knowledge
- In-Depth Knowledge in SM Website Print and Media Design
- Expert Level Skills in Desktop Tools (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Strong verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Knowledge of project management systems and ability to project manage as needed
- Previous supervisory experience is a plus; and a strong ability to lead/manage day to day productivity/end results
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com