Mortgage Loan Closer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Prepare the closing documents for approved loans. Review file for accuracy, including names, social security no’s, property address and Title Commitment for accuracy in names on Warranty Deed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Review approved loan for accuracy in spelling of names, property addresses, social security no.’s, marital status.
- Obtain any closing conditions required by underwriter including repair inspections, pest inspections, etc.
- Review Title Commitment, Survey, Homeowners Insurance for accuracy of names, property address, dates.
- Prepare preliminary closing instructions and HMAC’s closing costs for Escrow Officer.
- Prepare all closing documents and forward to Escrow officer in a timely manner to insure loan closes/transfers on time according to purchase agreement .
- Notify all parties when closing documents have been sent to Title Company.
- Apprise Finance Manager of any issues that may arise, ie. Sellers concessions, lock expirations, etc.
- Attend weekly Team meetings to review loan’s status
- Review signed closing package for completeness and accuracy, including HUD 1, down payment requirements, credits to buyer, all documents executed correctly, review all conditions to be sure they are obtained.
- Authorize loan closing/filing.
- Submit loan file to funder/post-closer for funding and shipping.
- Work closely with post-closer to meet any additional requirements from investor for their completion to purchase.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by the employee’s supervisor and/or management.
- Internal Relations: Works regularly with finance managers, processors, post-closers and warehouse coordinator
- External Relations: Realtors, Title Companies, Escrow Companies, Surveyors, Insurance Agencies
- Minimum of a high school diploma and up to 1 years in office environment, preferably some banking experience
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
To apply please send resumes to IvonaMolnar@howardhanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.