Mortgage Loan Processor
Location: Cleveland, OH
Join Our Team!
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services is a successful, experienced and dynamic Mortgage company and we are looking for multiple Loan Processors.
We offer health benefits, 401k, paid holidays, time off and opportunities for growth!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review application package for required program disclosures and Company, Agency, Investor, RESPA and ECOA compliance.
- Maintain open line of communication with the applicant throughout the processing period, assisting them with any questions and notifying them of any additional information or documents required.
- Notify borrowers and Finance Manager, of underwriting decision and any condition that must be satisfied prior to title transfer.
- Send out all applicable approval letters to parties, borrower, finance manager, selling realtor, etc.
- Copy credit package and prepare file for closing department. Be sure information for insurance is in file.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline record and update for all loans in process.
- Work closely with post-closer to meet any additional requirements from investor for their completion to purchase.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to maintain updated QC reports, make any corrections necessary and remit to QC for review
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by the employee’s supervisor and/or management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Three (3) years of mortgage banking experience, preferable in loan processing
- High school diploma required
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and phone)
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and other company staff to solve problems and contribute to the team
- Strong analytical skills with aptitude for figures
- Reliable, proactive, and self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and data entry
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.