Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
Summary: The Transaction Processor will report to the Transaction Manager and is responsible for accurately processing all agent generated transactions for the assigned areas of the real estate company in a timely fashion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Audit and process all agent generated transactions which include
- Review and audit documentation provided by agent; follow up on outstanding information or paperwork needed to process transactions. Involve Transaction Manager and/or Branch Manager as needed.
- Accurately enter data for listings, sales and closings into all systems including MLS, Profit Power and ZipForms.
- Maintain Warranty entries for listings and sales; updates warranty entries for closings
- Works with Closing Transaction Coordinator to resolve any issues
- Manage other multiple listing updates as needed
- Reconcile branch-originated transactions to administrative reports daily
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1 – 3 years of data entry or administrative position preferred.
- 1-3 years of Real Estate Transactions experience preferred
- Must be familiar with standard real estate transaction procedures
- Prior experience with Profit Power and ZipForms a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and problem solve as issues arise
- Ability to communicate professionally in verbal and written communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
To apply please send resumes to: Jenniferharchar@howardhanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.