VP of Education
Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
SUMMARY: The Vice President of Education oversees the development, implementation and establishment of a premier, comprehensive and consistent company-wide training and education program for sales associates, managers and employees in all locations. This position reports to the President of Residential Services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuous evaluation of current training programs.
- Leverages technology and uses technical platforms to develop virtual training opportunities.
- Assures training courses are of quality and delivers consistent message throughout company, as in alignment with the Howard Hanna Vision and Mission Statements.
- Assesses learning needs and effectiveness of training programs through evaluations.
- Works closely with President of Residential Services to develop training initiatives to ensure consistency and cohesiveness throughout company.
- Works closely with Recruiting Directors to engage with new sales associates and is proactive in following up with new recruits post-training.
- Researches and recommends national speakers and outside trainers to senior management for approval.
- Assists other company departments in facilitating specific training in areas of Relocation, New Construction, Homes of Distinction, Marketing, IT, HR, Business Development, etc.
- Provides / creates curriculum for developmental skills such as: leadership, professional communication, etiquette, prospecting, time management, etc.
- Creates and fosters relationships with real estate schools.
- Oversees scheduling of training and development programs throughout the organization.
- Manages training / education budget company-wide.
- Directs and oversees training department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Education or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- 10 years of progressive training experience in an organization with multiple locations and lines of business.
- Real Estate License is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be articulate through written and verbal communications.
- Ability to conduct and develop online curriculum and training courses.
- Experience in managing a remote team.
To apply please email resumes to: AnziFalchetti@howardhanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.