Customer Service Representative
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Account Representative Job Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Operations Manager of Howard Hanna Insurance Services: service insurance policies and claims and advise policyholders on agency standard insurance coverage. Account Representatives are accountable for agency retention. Representatives must support all business needs as they may relate to the responsibilities of the business unit and support the Division Operations Manager in other duties and special projects assigned at the Manager’s discretion.
Account Representative Job Duties:
• Services clients by answering product and service questions; provide information about other products and services.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information through Vertafore management system.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem;
selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Works with Insurance Sales team on new business matters and retention.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, Reliability, prior experience in professional office environment, ability to work with a team within a large organization. P&C license preferred.
To apply please email resumes to email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.