E-commerce Referral Coordinator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The eCommerce Referral Coordinator position receives listing and/or selling opportunities from the Howard Hanna website inquiries. This position will also be responsible for doing some administrative duties for the President of Relocation. This position reports to the Regional Relocation Operations Manager within Howard Hanna’s Relocation and Business Development Department as well as to the President of Howard Hanna Relocation.
- Receive Rapid Response referral opportunities from One Cavo.
- Some Rapid Response referrals have been assigned and the eCommerce Coordinator must administer updates from assignment to pending to closing and update eRelocation & Profit Power systems
- Some Rapid Response referrals need to be assigned - if necessary call the customer and collect information on their real estate needs, provide any special information on area(s) of interest, housing and neighborhoods and Place the listing/selling referral with the Howard Hanna Office or the Outgoing Referral Coordinator
- Some Rapid Response referrals will need to be communicated to other areas of Howard Hanna Company … respond as needed
- Work with the One Cavo team to address any system requirements
- Daily review of the Matching Report to determine Rapid Response referrals that go pending
- Communicate with Managers on how the system works
- Communicate with Sales Associates to determine if Buyer referral turn into Seller referrals and vice versa
- Communicate the referral to our core services … mortgage, insurance, retail alliance service partners (if applicable).
- Enter customer and referral information into eRelocation, Profit Power (where applicable)
- Receive eRelocation updates from the assigned Broker and update the source of the outgoing referral to ensure smooth closing and updates into Profit Power.
- Work with Relocation Operations Manager regarding any concerns on the listing/selling referral.
- Coordinate and assist referral fee payments with Accounting
- Various other responsibilities as assigned by the Relocation Operations Manager
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- General knowledge of the local Cities and Neighborhoods, Howard Hanna Offices and Worldwide Brokers/Cities
- General knowledge of the real estate and relocation process
- Must possess problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs change throughout the workday
- Computer/internet proficiency, navigating multiple websites, organizational and teamwork skills are required for the work to be completed in a timely manner
- Develop and maintains a positive and professional working relationship with Coordinators, Office Managers, Sales Associates, Customers, Clients and all members of the relocation team
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook and the department policy and procedures manual
Work Experience Requirements:
- Proven Office Experience and successful customer service track record
- Working Knowledge on Microsoft systems - eMail, Work, Excel, etc.
- Some higher education (College)
- Real Estate License is a plus
To apply please email resumes to: Anzifalchetti@howardhanna.com