Location: Pittsburgh, PA
OVERVIEW: Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is looking to add a Graphic Designer to the marketing team. The ideal candidate is a champion multi-tasker who loves deadlines, has good creative instincts and excellent customer service skills. Reporting to the Creative Services Director, this candidate must be a hardworking, talented Creative, who can also track workflow through department, disseminate information to design team, meet with agents, spec jobs to vendors, and do quick design edits or copywriting in overflow periods.
- Develop creative concepts for print and online marketing initiatives including newspaper, magazine, collateral design, web, presentations.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Work directly with Sales Associates to guide the development and implementation of their personal marketing materials
- Communicate with marketing vendors and internal support departments as required
- Ensure quality and brand standards are met across all deliverables, while staying on deadline and within compliance guidelines
- College degree in Art/Design or related field
- At least 3 years of Marketing/Communications experience
- Experience working with sales teams desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch organization and project management skills
- A strong illustration and typography skill set with expert knowledge and daily use of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop as well as a strong portfolio
- Advanced presentation design skills utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint
If you have some solid experience and a book full of great design that includes substantial print collateral design and some interactive, we want to see your resume. Be sure to attach your electronic portfolio or a web link to your work.
To apply please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org