Location: Pittsburgh, PA
SUMMARY: Howard Hanna Mortgage seeks a full-time Mortgage Loan Processor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review application package for required program disclosures and Company, Agency, Investor, RESPA and ECOA compliance.
- Maintain open line of communication with the applicant throughout the processing period, assisting them with any questions and notifying them of any additional information or documents required.
- Notify borrowers and Finance Manager, of underwriting decision and any condition that must be satisfied prior to title transfer.
- Send out all applicable approval letters to parties, borrower, finance manager, selling realtor, etc.
- Copy credit package and prepare file for closing department. Be sure information for insurance is in file.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline record and update for all loans in process.
- Work closely with post-closer to meet any additional requirements from investor for their completion to purchase.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to maintain updated QC reports, make any corrections necessary and remit to QC for review
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by the employee’s supervisor and/or management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Three (3) years of mortgage banking experience, preferable in loan processing
- High school diploma required
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and phone)
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and other company staff to solve problems and contribute to the team
- Strong analytical skills with aptitude for figures
- Reliable, proactive, and self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and data entry
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
To apply please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org