Mortgage Post Closer Coordinator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
JOB SUMMARY: Review closed file for completeness and accuracy, request loan proceeds from warehouse coordinator. Submit file to investor for funding
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Review closing package for completeness and accuracy to meet investor guidelines
- Request loan proceeds from warehouse coordinator with proper documentation in a timely manner to insure funds are wired on time to Escrow Company
- Duplicate investor package for our loan file
- Ship loan to investor in a timely manner to meet lock expiration dates within investor guidelines and complete cover letters required by each investor.
- Notify customer, flood company, insurance companies of new investor information
- Notify customer of mailing address for first payment
- Review weekly report and contact investor to insure investor purchases loan in a timely manner
- Complete any deficiencies required by the investor to complete purchase by investor
- Work closely with processor and closer to obtain any documentation required by investor to purchase loan.
- Assist closing department in maintaining a “current” work flow status
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by the employee’s supervisor and/or management.
- Internal Relations: Works regularly with processors, closers and warehouse coordinator
- External Relations: Title companies, Escrow Companies, Investors
- Minimum of a high school diploma and up to 1-year shipping experience
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
To apply please email resumes to: RosaRocco@howardhanna.com