Mortgage Post Closing Coordinator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Join our growing Mortgage team! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, PTO/Vacation package and more!
Oversee transactions at the warehouse bank and ensure that loans are purchased in a timely fashion
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Work with all investors and HHMS personal to expedite the purchase of loans
- Managing and clearing suspensions in a timely manner
- Constant communication and follow up with all investors
- Meet with various investors to streamline the loan sales – develop best practices
- Oversee shipping of loans to ensure timely purchase by investor.
- Manage Turn times for uploaded items sent to investor for review
- Meet with team members to trends and develop action plan for staff
- Meet with Operations manager weekly to review loan pipeline that have not been purchased and develop action plan
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by the employee’s supervisor and/or management.
- Internal Relations: work regularly with closers, post-closers, secondary marketing
- External Relations: investors, warehouse bank, borrowers
- Minimum 2 years college or work experience in same field with high school diploma.
- Familiar with Good Faith Estimate and Truth in Lending parameters
- Detailed oriented with a sense of priority
- Good phone communication skills
- Analytical ability with aptitude for figures
- Computer skills
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.