Mortgage Set-Up Coordinator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Review application in system to be sure the Finance Manager entered all information correctly, including names, social security no’s, property addresses, etc. Order verifications, appraisals etc. on a daily basis. Team liaison for phone calls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Open all new application files, process deposit checks, set up loan files, order verifications, appraisals, flood certifications. Order case numbers on government loans, send for certificates where applicable. Review application package for required program, Company, Agency, Investor, RESPA and ECOA compliance. Be sure all correct disclosures have been given to customer. Answer all incoming calls to your team and act as liaison for borrowers, realtors and other third parties.
- Mail out our “Welcome” letter and include any disclosures that are missing.
- Obtain Verbal Verifications of Employment for borrowers
- Pre-start title and escrow work
- Assemble file in processing order.
- Be sure files move through set-up to processors within 24 hours of receipt.
- Attend the weekly Team meetings with Finance Manager to review loan’s status.
- Prepare, if applicable, the “Decline Letter”, and ensure accurate disclosure of the reason(s) for the adverse action at whatever time during the processing period it is determined that applicants do not qualify. Put information in system for declination and send check request to refund customer any funds due them.
- When time permits copy credit packages for processors, run loans through AUS system with processor guidance.
- Assist processor to collect any and all documentation needed to complete application package.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by the employee’s supervisor and/or management.
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com