Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Howard Hanna is looking to add a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to support our Senior Vice President! We are offering competitive compensation, Vacation package, a great company culture/work environment and more! If you are interested, please apply at the email below!
This role will be 25 hours per week- we are flexible on a daily schedule that would fit the candidates best availability.
- Monitor Sr. Vice President’s email, printing important emails for his
- Maintain Sr. Vice President’s
- Register Sr. Vice President for continuing education classes in support of his PA General Appraisal
- Prepare necessary documents for E&O and Commercial Liability Insurance for Gamma Appraisals and Howard Hanna Appraisals on an annual basis and submit invoices to Accounting for
- Reconcile the Chase Slate Credit Card for appraisal charges and charges that should be attributed to
- Monitor the Exchange email and the Appraisal email for orders and other appraisal related items.
- Take requests for appraisals over the phone and have the appropriate appraiser contact the potential client to quote a price and secure the
- Process agent/employee appraisal referrals by forwarding to the appropriate appraiser and asking them to contact the client to quote a fee and secure the
- Process referral bonuses by preparing a report to submit to Accounting for payment to the agent/employee who made the
- Enter appraisal orders into ACI and assign to individual
- Prepare commission reports twice a month and giving to Accounting Department to pay the appraisers.
- File appraisal reports and box them up at the end of the year to be taken to off site
- Maintain a spreadsheet of orders received, commissions paid and invoiced amounts with each commission
- Run a volume report using the reporting function in ACI to prepare a spreadsheet of appraisal volume for Gamma Appraisals and give to Sr. Vice President and send to Rosa Rocco in Howard Hanna Mortgage each month, quarterly and year to
- Enter appraisal payments into ACI, run a cash receipt report and give report and checks to Accounting.
- Order office supplies as needed or
- Order toner for both the copier in the file room and the printer in the Appraisal
- Prepare correspondence for Sr. Vice President as
- Schedule meetings using TEAMS or Zoom on behalf of the Sr. Vice
- Make travel arrangements for Sr. Vice President and Chief Operating Officer to include airline and hotel reservations and rental car reservations as
- All other duties as assigned by the Sr. Vice
To apply please email resumes to: Anzifalchetti@howardhanna.com
Howard Hanna affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.