Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Policy Coordinator is an integral link in the business relationship that is created by our agency, our clients, and our companies through the real estate transaction. The Policy Coordinator supports the sales agent by assisting the agent with sales related activities. Client interaction is significant for the Policy Coordinator role. The Policy Coordinator will be responsible for the completion of the administrative aspects of the personal lines insurance policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent sales support and customer service
- Correspond with clients, mortgage companies, and real estate agents regarding insurance for new home purchases.
- Work closely with insurance agents to gather necessary details to prepare paperwork for clients purchasing insurance
- Review paperwork for accuracy in regards to spelling of names, property address, as well as personal information.
- Obtain additional documents as needed by carrier guidelines and as requested by insurance agents.
- Prepare evidence of insurance and invoices for closing.
- Clear and concise documentation in Agency Management System
- Assist insurance agents with contact information for homebuyers.
- Verify correct closing dates for home policies.
- Review and issue policies.
- Handle inbound service calls and complete mortgage change requests
- Provide support for agency rewrite policies or refinance policies as above.
- Maintain communication with agents, advisors and supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent customer service and phone skills
- Active PA Property and Casualty license
- Knowledge of personal lines and insurance carrier processes or order processing experience
- Must have ability to follow directions, maintain a high level of attention to detail, and manage a high volume of work
- Ability to meet and follow deadlines is imperative in this role
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with MS office
- Experience with AMS and PL Rater is a plus
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.