Location: Pittsburgh, PA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Coordinates settlements.
- Orders title searches, payoffs, lien releases, and other items required by the contract.
- Prepares insurance binders and title documents.
- Reviews loan packages.
- Prepares files for recording.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3 years of recent settlement experience
- Must posses at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's Degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.