Social Media Specialist
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Howard Hanna is looking for a creative and experienced Social Media Specialist to manage and expand our social media channels. Working as a Social Media Specialist at Howard Hanna, your job will be to utilize various social media tools and create top-notch content for boosting awareness and engagement. You will establish KPIs and evaluate analytics to continuously improve our social media content strategy. You need to have excellent communication skills and a talent for crafting top-notch content that generates optimal results.
- Social media management skills include incorporating: campaign planning, content management strategy and SEO tactics.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including at minimum: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram, as well as social listening programs.
- Content Management strategy including content calendar, content development, SEO optimized content; in conjunction with corporate strategies & campaigns.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Content management- identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content and content development.
- Solid skills in Google Analytics analyzing customer behavior on our website, social media, campaigns, including interpretation of analytics and creating reports.
- Tracking and analyzing web performance using Google Analytics and/or other platforms.
- Experience with GA/GTM tagging implementation & management.
- Experience with online reputation management.
- Excellent collaboration, multitasking, organizational, writing, grammar, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating and executing emails, using email platforms like Constant Contact, Send Grid, Exact Target a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Marketing Technology, Advertising, Journalism, communications, web development, digital marketing, search marketing.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience with managing an online presence via social media & digital content management.
- 2+ years with Web Analytics software (ideally Google Analytics), and tag management (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, etc.), Google certification a plus.
- Familiarity with content management systems, website design principles, and content-related search engine optimization (SEO) best practices required.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with the ability to translate the data into digestible points.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new platforms.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently with direction and as part of a larger team.
To apply please email resumes to email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.