Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services has an opening for an experienced Mortgage Loan Underwriter.
- Underwriting loans from pre-approval to final approval.
- Reviewing approval conditions for accuracy and structure loans according to policy requirements and credit quality.
- Assisting with resolving post-closing issues and quality control audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience as a mortgage underwriter.
- FHA Direct Endorsement Designation is required for consideration.
- Thorough understanding of underwriting guidelines, policies and procedures of FHA, VA, USDA Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Applicant must be familiar with desktop underwriter and loan prospector.
- Solid track record of success in underwriting FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional Loans.
- Must have their FHA DE certification for government loans.
- Understanding of how to read multiple types of underwriting guidelines.
- Ideally, you have come from the business within the past 12 months, as current understanding of compliance and regulatory issues is critical.
- Proficient with DU, LP, AU, GUS and FHA Connection.
- Highly disciplined, analytical, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter.
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic.
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, Howard Hanna Mortgage Services is the team for you.
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.