Location: Virginia Beach, VA
We are looking to hire an Assistant Controller. Candidate must have a Bachelor's in Accounting and 2+ year of Public Accounting is a major plus! We are offering competitive salary, benefits and long term growth opportunities.
- Supervise staff of 3 and prepare annual reviews.
- Record General Ledger journal entries throughout the month.
- Maintain and balance monthly account reconciliations.
- Monitor cash activity for various bank accounts.
- Review and prepare monthly Financial Statements.
- Approve and send bank wires as needed (Commissions, Dergalis, Interco, Taxes, etc.)
- Review Property Management Accounting activity and provide support.
- Annual budget preparation and review.
- Prepare year end schedules.
- Provide information to external auditors as requested.
- Provide support to State President and Department Managers.
- Continual review of Internal Controls and procedures.
- Revenue and expense analysis
- Maintain working knowledge of all accounting systems
- Projects/information as needed per CFO request.
Please send resumes to: AnziFalchetti@howardhanna.com
Howard Hanna affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.